2. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
LOA: 27.4m (89ft 10in)
BEAM: 6.3m (20ft 8in)
DRAFT: 1.7m (5ft 6in)
CLASSIFICATION: MCA, RINA 100a 1.1 classification Malta Cross
GROSS TONS: 85 Tons
NET TONS: 79 Tons
DESIGNER: Roberto del Re
HULL COLOUR: White
CRUISE SPEED: 23 Knots (approx)
MAXIMUM SPEED: 26 Knots (approx)
RANGE: 460 nm (approx)
FUEL CAPACITY: 11,500 Litres (3,037 US Gallons)
WATER CAPACITY: 2,300 Litres (607 US Gallons)
FUEL CONSUMPTION: 600 l/Hr
ENGINES: 2 x MTU 2,000HP
ENGINE MODEL: 16V 2000 M91
ENGINE HOURS: Port: 1,155hrs (24-Nov-2009)
Starboard: 1,150hrs (24-Nov-2009)
PROPULSION: PROP SHAFT
STEERING: Hydraulic with emergency manual back up
GENERATORS: 2 Onan of 22.5 + 22.5Kw each
GENERATOR HOURS: Port: 3265 (17th November 2009)
STB: 3899 (17th November 2009)
ELECTRICITY: 220v x 24 volt
SHORE POWER: 220v x 50 amp shorline
BATTERIES: Engine batteries 24 volt. 240 amp/h
Service batteries 24 volt. 610 amp/h
Condaria 220v compressor complete with sea water cooling pump and a recycle pump for air conditioning production with reversable cycle hot/cold in each living quarter. Digital thermostats in each living quarter for the climate differentiation.
Stabilizers: 2 x Trac Hydraulic Stabilizers
Bow Thruster: B.C.S
Stern Thruster: B.C.S
Watermaker: Idromar - 230 litres per hour
Micro-fore water carbon filters on grey and black tanks
2 x Electric hot water tanks
All pumps mounted on silent blocks
Extra sound insulation on all main bulkheads in accommodation
Main Deck: Large comfortable aft deck with circular table, that extends to a large oval table. Spacious and comfortable saloon and dining area with soft lighting.
Forward is an extremely well appointed galley and the pilot house with its crew mess.
Below Deck: Large master suite with walk in dressing room and large bathroom with bath tub.
Port Twin cabin (with Pulman) with ensuite shower room.
STB double guest cabin with ensuite shower room.
Forward double VIP with large wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
Separate crew accommodation forward for 4 crew in two cabins.
Flybridge: The Flybridge is deemed an essential relaxing area so a lot of thought has gone into its design to ensure comfortable seating for dining, relaxation areas and a large sunbathing area aft.
On the main deck forward is another large sunbathing area.
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
• American Fridge/ Freezer • Miele Oven (Commercial)
• Miele Hob with 5 rings • Miele Cooker Hood
• Miele Microwave • Miele Dishwasher (Fast cycle)
• Miele Novotronic Dryer (Fast cycle) • Miele Novotronic Washing Machine (Fast cycle)
• U-Line Ice Maker • Double draw fridges in passeway and Flybridge
6. COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
• HP Photo Smart 3310 Printer/ Fax • Furuno VHF radio-telephone - Model FM 8800D/ 8800 S on Bridge
• Panasonic telephone system digital super Ibrido • Furuno GPS receiver GP 320 B
• Furuno VHF radiotelephone - Model FM 8800D/ 8800 S on Flybridge
• 2 x Furuno Navnet (Radar and GPS chartplotter and depthsounder) on Bridge • Furuno Nav Pilot 500
• Furuno heading sensor PG 500 • 2 x Furuno FL-3003 wind sensor
• 2 x FL 301 speed multi control • Furuno network sounder ETR 6/ 10ION
• Furuno HS 2721 hand set VHF Radio • 2 x Furuno Navnet (Radar and GPS chartplotter and depthsounder) on Flybridge
• Master: Sharp/ Aquos LC - 26". Skybox decoder. Bose lifestyle. I-Pod. Humax decoder (Connecting Satelite to Saloon) • VIP: Sharp/ Aquos LC -26". Bose 321. I-Pod. Humax decoder (Connecting Satelite to Saloon)
• Double: Samsung Television Syncmaster 74/mp. Bose 321. I-Pod. Humax decoder (Connecting Satelite to Saloon) • Twin: Samsung Television Syncmaster 74/ mp. Bose 321. I-Pod. Humax decoder (Connecting Satelite to Saloon)
• Saloon: Sharp Television. Sky decoder with card. I-Pod. UPS supply to Television, DVD and Decoder. Bose life style • Bridge: Solarism Television. Bose 321. I-Pod
• Flybridge: Exterior speakers with connection to the Bose 321 on the Bridge • Aft Deck: Exterior speakers with connection to the Bose life style in the Saloon
7. TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
• Avon Seasport deluxe 4m Jet tender • Yamaha GP 800R Waverunner
• Waterskis, Monoski, Snorkeling Equipment,Donut, Fishing Rods • 2x Inflatable kayaks
8. DECK EQUIPMENT
• FWD Opening tender garage • Hydraulic Pinmar crane for tender
• Lofrans windlass with 2 x gipsies • 2 x 90kg anchors and 120M of chain
• 2 x Aft capstans • Aft circular dining table and chairs
• Removable aft davit for Jetski • Aft deck removable enclosures
• Sunbathing area with storage beneath • Bimini
• Wet bar including Fridge and Sink • Dining Table and Chairs
• Protection covers for sunbeds, seating and flybridge instruments
9. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
• 2 x Flat pack Solas B lifrafts 8 person capacity • 22 x MCA approved life jackets
• MCA approved flare kit • MCA approved Medical kit
• 9 x 2kg powder hand held extinguishers throughout accommodation • Sea water pipe system with electric pump and fire hoses connections fore and aft
• Fixed fire extinguishing system in the engine room provided by n°2 Co2 bottles of 20kg each, placed in the aft peak with remote control • 2 x 5kg CO2 extinguishers in engine room and lazarette
• Securtiy camera for Engine room and Aft deck
"Asha" is a "One Owner", "One Captain" boat. The vessel has been built by an experienced Owner and his team to ensure utmost comfort for all on board, whilst keeping systems and layout ergonomic and functional.
She is MCA Compliant and has stabilisers so she can cruise at speed or is equally comfortable at reduced speed for short coastal navigation.
Her contemporary interior styling is of great appeal.
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.